*Sorry, folks – this giveaway has ended! But no worries – there will be another one soon!*
I’ve wanted to do a giveaway for a long time now, and here it is: The Happy Tribe Prize Bundle Giveaway!
The Happy Tribe is a Facebook group run by myself and some friends. The group is a place for anyone who’s interested in adding some positivity and happiness to their lives and also for anyone who might be struggling with mental health issues, grief or just keeping a positive outlook. We plan on sharing our stories, our successes (no matter how big or small) and support for one another and lots of laughs and warm fuzzies. I hope you’ll join – I promise you’ll love it there! You can find us here (or you can click on the photo above.)
Two of my readers and/or fellow Happy Tribe members are going to get their choice of one of the following prizes:
Here are the rules:
- You must leave a comment on this post to be eligible for the giveaway/sweepstakes. Be sure to add your e-mail address with the comment so that I can notify you about your win and find out where to mail your package!
- The drawing will run from November 18, 2015 11:00 PM EST until November 30, 2015 12:00 noon EST. No comments left after November 30, 2015 12:00 noon EST will count as prize entries.
- Contest is open to entrants ages 13 and up worldwide.
- Prize packages will be mailed using the US Postal Service to winners within 72 hours of receipt of winners’ addresses.
- Two winners will be drawn randomly using a plugin on the blog. Each winner will get their choice of 1 of the 4 prize bundles shown. Should both winners choose the same bundle, whichever winner responded to their notification email first will have first choice.
- Immediate family members of the blogger and their blogger herself are not eligible for the giveaway/sweepstakes.
- Remaining prizes will be given away in another giveaway/sweepstakes at a later date.
- One entry per e-mail address, please.
Note: Although I make it a habit to always respond to comments on my blog, I can’t in this case because the plug-in that’s randomly choosing the winner could choose me from among the blog commenters. So I’m just going to say thank you and send you all love and luck from here. – Mama Bear